4pm, Batcave Meeting Room - Discord
Attendees - Odin, Moonshine, Fropsi, Creature, Tripod, Michele, Wildflower, GingerSnap, Shiny
LLC - N/A
VOTE: Leadership > Quarter Master - Chris Greene: Unanimously passed
>Hay for main roads? LLC to discuss with Hap closer to the event
META Restructuring >
VOTE: Create a new Lead Position - META Lead (LLC to adjust the current contract) Unanimously passed.
>Max/Fropsi to discuss the new job description, new EFG/Temple proposal requirements, and processes with previous builders to ensure best practices. C
ommunity engagement: post about open applications to be made after the job description and requirements.
VOTE: Leadership > Art Grant* - Kameron Lewellen: Unanimously passed *Normally this would be Art Projects, but there was some confusion about the responsibilities during the interview
>Engagement issues; looking for solutions? > Official announcements on the website (using the media submission form) and Official communications channel Discord where we will post all the important info!
Participants - N/A
NTXB accommodations and accessibility - Tabled for Next Month, asking Intimacy to join call.
VOTE: Leadership > Cindy Moonshine - Batcave City AF, Unanimously Passed
>Updating Leadership application > Giving AFs Two weeks to suggest edits
VOTE: Instituting a Pro-Tem process: Unanimously Passed > Ability to interview and start a lead in a position before they are officially voted in. To be used after the initial voting window has closed, the lead can be overturned during the next scheduled meeting.
>Summer Town Hall > CAMPS and Theme Camps Fair: Media Request needed.
>Request Alternative contact info for Leadership - So that we are contracting them in their preferred method > Added column to Private Directory for Personal Contact Number.
- update Builders' contract Max/Fropsi to discuss the job description, proposal requirements, and new processes with previous builders.
- Verify job descriptions for leads, have all leads (new and returning) sign forms, and file under 2023 Signed Job Descriptions in google drive.
- Submit edits to the Application within 2 weeks
- Submit Media Request: CAMPS and Theme Camps Fair at Summer TH!
Next Meeting Agenda Items
- update EFG/Temple Proposal requirements NTXB accommodations and accessibility > Ensuring that disabled participants have a voice regarding changes to the placement of facilities (notably portos). > Intimacy would like to add talking time to either April or May meeting to join us and have a discussion on how best to support the group.