Hello fellow Myschievians!
The LLC of NTXB wanted to take a minute to apprise you, our community, of our latest decision in light of the current information we have regarding COVID-19. We have decided to delay ticket sales by an additional month. This means those that qualify for VIP (Volunteer Incentive Program) tickets will be able to purchase tickets starting noon on July 1st through noon on July 31st. General Admission and Art tickets will go on sale on Sunday August 2nd at noon.
We understand that the information regarding gathering and events is still changing, and is likely to continue to change as time goes on and more advancements regarding this virus are made. Therefore, we believe it prudent to give ourselves more time before needing to make further decisions about whether to move forward with ticket sales or not. This time is necessary for us, as a team, to develop contingency plans for what to do for you the community and for the event to remain solvent and continue for future years, in the event that we do cancel. Time will also give us the most recent and up to date information and recommendations from the CDC and WHO, which will allow us to make the best decisions possible. At this time, we are planning as though the event will continue, while simultaneously planning for cancelling the event. We have set July 1 as our official cut off date for deciding whether to move forward or to cancel, in order to honor all of our volunteers’ time and ensure we do have enough time to plan a successful event, should that be the case.
In the meantime, please know we deeply miss all of you, our community. We hope you are all well and finding small joys in these unusual times. We have a few things being planned for you, to keep our sense of community alive, so be on the lookout for those.
Wear your masks and wash your hands!
2024 Information Manager: to be announced soon!
Information Manager 2017-2024: Viv
A potato Valkyrie who lives under a bridge, occasionally popping out to throw cabbages at edge lords.